Friday 8 January 2016

A time to remeber


So with Billions only around the corner, I feel a bit sentimental and feel I want to look back on some of Damian's early work!  We have already gone back to Life which was one of my favourite shows, and of course Brody still feels quite fresh as does Henry!  But what if we go way back to lets say 1996 when Damian was in "A Touch of Frost" he played a young man called Adam Weston in an episode called Deep Waters!

Damian played a young guy who is found accused by DI Frost - I do recall Damian laughing about this episode he was in - at Times Talks back in May 2014, and how he had to be the person who did it as there was a ginger pube found in the bath! still make me laugh when I watch that bit of the Times Talks interview.  Damian has come a long long way since that episode

I wonder if he had any idea that he would be in a brand new show set in NYC as a high powered hedge fund manager! Wow some dreams do come true! 




source - damian-lewis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment