Friday 30 October 2015

Easy Wasn't It?


Well of course it was HOMELAND - however did you guess it was season 2!

Our marine turned terrorist turned double agent CIA helper! Brody of course.....
I have to admit I do miss him in homeland - I am actually watching season 5 now and am not fooling myself that he might make another cameo visit! I think I watch it in honour of Nicholas Brody! LOL

So season 2 of Homeland which was my favourite season of all of the ones Damian was in!  Aside from that one episode in season 4 where he was in it as a hallucination (loved that scene)
this season had us wondering if Brody was going to go through with killing vice president walden to save the love of his life Carrie - or would he work it all out with Jessica - it was griping in every sense of the word!  Can watch it over and over again and not get bored of it.


Source dalian-lewis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment