Monday 12 October 2015

It's all about TV

think it’s quite incredible how many shows I have watched over the years.  Maybe I am a TV, box set addict, maybe I just love a good show to get into, and wow there are so many!!  But it has occurred to me over the years of being a fan of Damian, just how many actors and actresses from other great shows have appeared with him.  Thankfully I have a wonderful app called IMBD on my phone, the many times I have sat with my husband watching something and said to him “I know that face, they have been in something with Damian” so I do a quick search and my question is answered.
The numerous shows I have watched with cross over characters is quite astounding just take a look.

The Walking Dead – Stared, Michal Cudlitz (Sgt Abraham) who played Mark Rolls in Life and also Sgt Denver in Band of Brothers

Breaking Bad – Stared Jonathan Banks (Mike Eharmantraut) who played Nathan Grey in Life
New Girl – Stars Max Greenfield (Shmidt) Who played Bradley Sloane in Life

Gotham – Stars Morena Baccarin (Dr Leslie Thompkins) who played Jessica Brody in Homeland
Friends – Stars David Shwimmer (Ross) who played Herbert Sobel in Band of Brothers
24 – Stars Sarah Clarke (Nina Myers) who played Mary Ann Farmer in Life

Blue Bloods – Stars Donnie Walberg (Detective Regan) who played Carwood in Band of Brothers and Duddits in Dream Catcher
My Family – Robert Lindsay (Ben Harper) who played William Sneath in Friends & Crocodiles
Mad Dogs – Ben Chaplin (Alvo) who played Trent in Chromophobia
Peaky Blinders – Tom Hardy (Alfie Solomons) Played Jack in Colditz

There are so many more the list is endless, and so many faces pop up from characters in Life! 

 Keep watching and download IMBD – I think its pretty amazing when you think about how many people have worked alongside Damian – that is just a small list but there are hundreds of actors and actresses who have stared in the same show!

And now with Billions on the horizon we can now add the following

How I met your mother – Malin Akerman (Movie Stella) who plays Lara Axelrod
Romeo & Juliet – Paul Giamatti (Friar Lawrence) who plays Chuck Rhoades
Suits – David Costablle (Daniel Hardman) who plays Mike
Sons of Anarchy (Tara) & Mad Men (Rachel)  - ( Mggie Siff ) who plays Wendy Rhodes

This just goes to show one thing! I CLEARLY WATCH FAR TOO MUCH TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment