Monday 2 November 2015

A Letter from our Sabrina

Dearest Emma lovely fans,
I started this blog and got so much support and it was a pleasure doing it.
as you all know my main "job is damian-lewis.com and I love doing it, I always loved to promote Damian and his fantastic work and I'm a far better promoter than a writer and after some very busy year trying to do both I've decided to hand it over to my Darling Emma.

When I started the blog I was determined never to post something private but the fan world knows me by now I'm daily with you on twitter and some of you have seen and follow our trips to London this year so where are the boundaries..I've made the experience that you can have a wonderful fan family on and offline I'm proud of our community and I'm immensely proud of Emma she's an amazing woman and a great friend!
I remember an interview of Damian saying:" I'm not the easiest person to live with"
this is exactly the way I am lol 
and Emma and I haven't walking around hand in hand on clouds the entire time no friendship is hard work sometimes with anger and frustration but friendship is also moments of love joy and happiness.
unforgettable days full of intensity and laughter.


Emma I love you! you are my friend my partner and my family!
please fans stay with us,continue reading the blog I know it will be great.
I'll come back now and then for a piece or two:) like a proud aunt visiting the blog baby!! 


You can always find me on Twitter @DamianLewisCom and we'll keep you posted on the main site about Damian and his wonderful projects!!
all my love 
Sabrina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment