Friday 6 November 2015

If Music Be the Food Of Love.......


Play on! or so the great Shakespeare once quoted.

Personally I love music, there is no particular band or musician, I like everything, I can listen to classical, rock, modern, jazz, R&B and music from the 70's and 80's, music from shows, soundtracks from shows! The list is endless.  I can be in the worst of moods have one of the most awful days ever but I get in my car, put on the iPod and sing along to something and instantly feel better, it doesn't solve problems or make bad things go away, but for a few minutes it takes your mind some place else.  

Damian is a music lover as we heard on his Desert Island Disc interview, his choice of music was so different and also made him think back to certain times in his life - thats the great thing about music it can take you back to a time that you may have forgotton or a time you loved so much and want to remember.

When I used to hear Elvis on the radio or in a store I would always think of a guy in a white suit with glitter and bell bottom trousers singing tightly to a microphone and screaming women crowded round a stage!  

Since being a Damian fan I hear Elvis and think of this!

Damian doing Karaoke at the iCap Charity Day in 2014.

I used to hear Gangham Style and think of my kids jumping and dancing around the lounge when it came on  - Since being a Damian fan I hear Gangham Style and think of this......


Damian Dancing to Gangham style on the Jonathan Ross Show in 2012

I Used to listen to Billy Idol white Wedding and think back to my youth and how much I loved that song and played it over and over again! if I hear it now! yep you guessed it I think of this!



Damian Lewis singing White Wedding at the Homeland Wrap Party.

Music seems to be a huge part of Damians life on and off set, in real life as well as TV and film.  We see in Chromaphobia him playing the piano and the electric guitar and singing too.



What can I say he is talented in so many ways, acting, signing, playing instruments, modelling and of course he's funny too.  I think this is why Damian is such an appealing person, he gives so much.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment