Tuesday 18 August 2015

Being a foreigner...

Being a foreigner and learning from Damian....

I recently asked myself or it was more that I was talking to myself if I made any kind
of improvement in the matter of speaking English?

Well Emma would immediately say YES and I would disagree immediately
I’m sure I did but it’s hard to admit this since there is so much I need to improve and you never stop
learning things…..


learning a language can be fun unless you are an adult…then its hard work!
See, when you are a kid and you learn a language most children start to learn the natural tongue language everyone is pleased and happy listen to those sweet little creatures and if they do a mistake
Everyone laugh…with them not at them!


When you are an adult trying to learn a language it’s a bit different no laughs and you probably
get a weird look when you try to be confident and relaxed while you telling people the big fat lie that
you perfectly aware of every word you saying….

I still find it hard to express myself in English although I love doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment