Monday 31 August 2015

Bobby Axelrod….


I‘m sure many fans around the world were thrilled when the news came out Damian Lewis
would return to Showtime for a drama pilot called Billions so was I and all the fans I talked to as
well as my girls from blog and site.

 Once the pilot was finished everyone was waiting for good or bad news, of course no really wanted to hear bad news but there was a chance it’s a tough business isn’t it?!
I was in worry…well actually I was exactly the same wreck when the Homeland pilot was in the waiting lineJ

Sometimes Selene and I joke about the fact that I always reclaim myself as Miss Worry.
But this time I kept my fingers crossed the whole time because I was convinced the moment I read the plot and ask Emma and Selene I am not easy to convinceJ

But no other network approached the theme of high finance yet and that was the same with Homeland it was something new a bit risky and Damian Lewis has given PTSD a face and showed
us the effect that war has to our young men we send out to fight there for our countries.
And now again a plot of temporary premise surely not for everyone but so very new and interesting.
Bobby Axelrod will brings us the world of high finance into our living rooms which means we invite
Him again to be our guest and to be part of our daily life with a new series.
A series people will talk about….again…;

Bobby Axelrod a hedge fund titan a king in the world of money will be another step in Damian Lewis’s
career and a figure we haven’t seen before and frankly I really expect and hope for a bad guy because I doubt you can reach a Billionaires status without some dirty tricks in the pocket but I’m
also sure there will be something under the surface to discover….
Actually I cant wait!! 

source:damian-lewis.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment