Friday 25 September 2015

Meet the Axelrod's



So far we can see a strong, aggressive and very strong character (ok sexy too, I know your thinking it) emerging from the new show Billions.  Like me I am sure you cannot wait to have it hit your TV screens in the new year, some of you are luckier than others as you will see it before us, but come January I am sure the tweets will be coming in thick and fast on how much we love this new Damian Lewis character.   I can't believe how quickly its coming round till the big day, well night, we have a couple of months then Christmas and before we know where we are Billions will be on - Hooray I hear you say, or was that just the happy Damian place in my head screaming lol.

So what else do we think we can expect from this wonderful new character.  Rich, er yes well thats an obvious one, strong and aggressive? well again we can see this from the trailer too, Bobby seems to not care what he says or even who he says it to, but one thing we have not yet looked into is him being a Family man..... Bobby has a family a wife and kids, two boys..... Will they have the Axelrod attitude or will they be sweet kind boys... It seems that his wife is feisty and not afraid to say how she feels so something tells me that the Axelrod boys won't be the sweet little kids that the Rohdes family  seem to have.  

I am really looking forward to  meeting our new family, the last family we had to get used to were the  dis functional Brody's and now we are about to meet the Axelrod's, possibly as dis functional but who cares I cannot wait.................

Source - showtime

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment