Saturday 24 January 2015

American Buffalo

its official now!!


Three marvelous actors will perform Mamet's great play on stage at the Wyndham Theatre in London soon..
and it will be for sure one of the hottest ticket to get in spring theatre season.
get your tickets and see a brilliant and modern play on stage lead by Damian Lewis

DONT MISS!!

get your tickets here before its too late

American Buffalo  

Mr.Goodman told The Guardian:
"I’m delighted to be returning to the stage … in such a fantastic project with two brilliant British actors both of whom I’ve admired for some time. David Mamet is a writer I have loved throughout my career and so I’m thrilled to be bringing his work alive on stage.”

I am very excited myself Damian Lewis on stage is a don't miss event and two other great actors are a wonderful bonus.
good luck with the production to everyone involved!!!!

American Buffalo: plot cast book and how to get tickets.the complete informations about this
exciting project and all others from Damian Lewis can be found on our main site.

 http://www.damian-lewis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment