Friday 30 January 2015

Little valuables more

He's selling himself short, and he knows it. Refreshingly, he doesn't make a big deal of what he does.
"I'm actually a bit of a nightmare to work with," he confesses cheerfully.
 "I try to make it harder work than it is, because I suffer from guilt about having this job. I can't quite believe I'm being paid to do something I've wanted to do forever and which is such fun -- fooling around, putting on costumes, using different accents. ... It's Play Time, isn't it?



Sabrina`s thought:
„ I love that extract because it shows he still has this little boy attitude inside,
The boy who likes to play and I most of us has that inside wish to play on the great playground again
and on the other hand he doesn’t take things  for granted but is perfectly aware he has a great job
with loads of opportunities.
Result: never forget to have fun and please keep the little playground inside forever!!
I think Damian Lewis is a very good rule model so yes its play time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment