Monday 5 January 2015

We welcome a guest Blogger today!!

I am happy to welcome a guest blogger today....Grace Babb tells you all about
Phineas and Ferb and Damian`s guest attendance a couple of years ago.
we are happy and proud to have you Grace and thanks for your report!!


My name is Grace I am 11 and my Mum Emma works hard to make the Damian Lewis fan blog great with her great friend Sabrina.  I used to watch Phineas and Ferb a lot when I was younger and when my Mum told me that Damian Lewis was the voice of Agent Double 0-0, she asked if I would like to write something about it - so here goes.  I did a bit of research and watched it again - hope you enjoy it as its the first time I have written anything on a blog - even though everything Damian lewis has been in aside from this is a bit grown up for me! 

So Phineas and Ferb are two kids who have a sister called Candice who’s nerves they constantly get on, a bit like my little sister Dani, but they also have a bit of a pet and a friend called Perry the platypus who is a a spy but they boys are unaware of this. They are always getting up to secret things and she is always trying to get them into trouble but never succeeds!

Agent Double 0-0 is a Spy who has come from London in the UK and is set to help Perry the Platypus defeat the evil Dr Doofenshmitz.  He is know to be very skilled as a spy and is meant to be a little bit like James Bond - someone my Mum thinks Damian Lewis would be good at - or so she thinks, ….. anyway he doesn’t really like working with a platypus and is taken aback by the lack of information he is given by Major Monogram (who Perry works for) to help them find the evil doctor.




Agent Double 0-0 is seen wearing a tuxedo and watch that has a built-in laser like James Bond.

  • Double 0-0 appears to be based on  Agent Double 0-7 & My mum said that the people of the show have tried to make him look like Sean Connery (not sure who he is??)
  • On the episode "its about time", when Doofenshmirtz traps someone, Agent Double 0-0 is seen captured.
  • In "Live and Let Drive" Agent Double 0-0 is shown to hate tic-tac-toe since he's very bad at it, as Doofenshmirtz manages to beat him on it several times.
The Voice of Damian Lewis has been in 1 Episode although the character is in three episodes - Live and Let Drive, Its All about time and Its Elememtry My Dear Stacey.  The last one is the only speaking part that the Character has.

see the full episode here 

Phineas and Ferb episode 54 Elementary My Dear Stacy


THANK YOU GRACE

copyright grace babb


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment