Monday 12 January 2015

little valuables

Today:
Extracts from Desert Island Disc…

Damian told Kirsty Young during the radio show:
“ being on stage felt “instinctive” but admitted it had not always been the case
And aged  11 he had forgotten the whole third act of Gilbert and Sullivan’s Princess Ida.
“its like an actor’s nightmare that actors have before they are getting ready for press
night  but it happened to me in real life. I stood on stage in front of the entire school
with Mrs.Woodgates playing the piano from the side and singing at least one song
for me and saying quite a lot of my dialoge as well”

Sabrina’s thought:
“I love when Damian share stories like that because I love childhood memories and it

Shows once more he is one of the great storytellers in town!!  “


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment