Monday 4 May 2015

London is what you make out of it.

London is the greatest city in the world according to Damian Lewis and I agree
London is the greatest city but it’s not so romantic like Paris and not friendly like Vienna
And not so relaxed like Amsterdam no London is loud busy and doesn’t need you at all.
London is a diva and you can be extremely unhappy with a diva….but..

No other place is so extremely fascinating like London.
London gives you a chance everything is possible in the city.
London is hip, cool modern and traditional the same time.

London has the most interesting history with fascinating places.
You can easily take a minute to relax in the countless but beautiful parks
London has culture London has style and London has a special charme
and all this will capture you the minute you arrive.

You can be in London a hundreds of times and you will discover every time
something new and extraordinary fashion highlights museums or a theatre
visit in the evening you will never ever be bored in London!!
London is exhausting and you will probably think once in a while:
“what I am doing here and why I am here at all?”

But London will never left you. You will always want to come back.
London is amazing and has so much to give. I guarantee you a great time
you will be changed afterwards because London touches heart and soul.
I was never happier than I was in London and even it sounds a bit
superficial but I need to go back there regularly otherwise I start to feel unhappy and  maybe
you will feel the same.

I am quite different in the city because I feel free and strong and London
and its outstanding flair and offers change me every time a bit more.
London taught me to be open minded, to have fun and to explore myself
while strolling to the streets and feeling good and a bit British too.
London is a Diva and being with a Diva can be difficult but the variety
the love for modernity and tradition the style and the culture the diva has to offer
will never left you….London is by far the greatest place you can be….I would never 
speak against Damian Lewis:-)

get ready for London you won’t regret it 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:38

    I totally agree with you, I'm French, I love paris which is a very beautiful city, but having been in London 2 times, I must say that this city won me over!
    Yesterday there was a documentary on TV, who said that Paris was beaten by London on many subject, the Mayor of London said that London is the fourth French city, so there are French who live and work there! the English are kind, very polite, unlike Paris or politeness leaves to be desired!
    I understand, love Damian, to his city, he's right, I know LA, large difference between London and LA, Damian is Londoner, had to suffer by living 2 years in LA !!
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete

please add a comment