Monday 27 October 2014

Being Childish



A week ago I was with my dog in the park nearby, the sun was shining it was a beautiful
late summer day and I had my MP3 player in my ears and without recognizing it really
I was singing out loud…I passed a bank with three people on it and they had looking at me as if I came straight from another planet.
 And I came from another planet…the planet where even a grown up can be childish sometimes. Those three people had no understanding for an adult who’s is singing loud in a park. Because that is not the right behaviour for a grown up person.
A child is allowed to show a zest for life a grown-up has to act sensible.

“don’t be so childish”   “ you behaving childish “  the word childish has  a bad taste in most of the meanings  and I don t understand why .
Being childish means for me being like a child.

I love singing in the park, dancing in the street, make silly jokes or throw flour at my best friend during our poor try to make pasta the other day.
I go out when it rains because I love walking in the rain and I can be happy like a little kid when my Mum surprises me with my favourite ice-cream.
I was happy for weeks after I met Damian Lewis for the first time, went through my life like little kid who got the best Christmas gifts ever.   

I am extreme when I am in love  with something and at the moment so much is happening in my life and I enjoy every minute like a child. With all senses and a big smile!!
I can be so childish …when I be in a shop and shouldn’t buy the certain shirt but do it anyway…
And when I go for two holidays in one month. That is completely childish because I was not on holidays for years except day trips to see Damian Lewis but not a” be more than one day in a hotel trip” and enjoy yourself….because I was very grown up the recent years and I was not very happy with it. Now I take care of my inner child and listen to the little SabrinaJ
I go for a wonderful trip to Cheltenham with y blog sisters and afterwards for a trip with my best friend. The first holiday ever with my best friend because he insisted after years of friendship.
The grown up had never agreed to both trips because it costs money….
And what if my washing machine breaks or my dog become sick or I break my arm and can’t work…or or or….
The child thinks: I don t care.my life is now. I will collect wonderful memories I can keep forever!!
We will laughing, singing and being happy together and will develop an even stronger bond and for sure I will be childish with my blog sisters and with my best friend.

We will do silly jokes as well as great talks. And I will enjoy every minute and the little Sabrina inside will do a happy dance and will be totally satisfied. That’s worth a little insecure.
 So I normally hate unasked advices but today I am the one who give you one:

Go for a walk next time when it starts to rain, sing not only in the shower, do one of these things a serious and responsible friend or colleague  would never do because its childlike and next time you see a little kids in a sandbox join them...your inner child will be very happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment