Monday 27 October 2014

Billions of Thoughts...

We have been thrilled with the news that Damian Lewis is going to Wall Street as a high-profile hedge-fund guy in a new pilot for Showtime drama series BILLIONS. Fans all over the world are reacting to it, so why wouldn't we, the blog girls, also react to it? So, here you go! 

Sabrina

I am the one in the team who cried her eyes out at Brody's last episode but only it was a master class in acting. The fact Damian has left Homeland made me actually very happy because I thought it could be nice to move on and as a fan I had a lot of reasons to jump up and down with joy. Queen of the Desert and Wolf Hall are my particular reasons for a happy dance.
But of course I always wondered myself how I would feel about if he would do another series…
Now I know it. I am very happy because I have a high opinion of Showtime. The fact that Damian might be returning to Showtime makes me proud and happy and the series plot sounds brilliant.
It’s that kind of Joker Damian has sometimes in the pocket.
The plot sounds promising and absolutely suitable for our time.
For me I am very happy!!
Best of luck to Damian and the whole crew!!




Emma

As a lover of anything Wall Street and Damian Lewis related I am beyond excited about the new Showtime show "Billions." Congratulations Damian, have missed the US accent x


Bahar

Well, I was in deep thoughts... Homeland is gone (for me --- well, I am watching it, but it misses Brody big time, oh well...)... Breaking Bad is gone... Mad Men is ending this spring... then what? And... Damian Lewis comes to the rescue! Yay! He's bringing Paul Giammati with him, too, we will be in some serious acting heaven... I know Damian will be amazing as this brilliant, ambitious, complicated guy Bobby Axelrod... already a household name for us, the blog family! So, my dear Brody, you know I miss you and will always carry you in my heart, but I can see Bobby Axelrod will have some wardrobe! Best of Luck, Damian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment