Wednesday 29 October 2014

Emma about....

Although I spend many a day and night looking and writing information about interesting topics for our wonderful blog,I do actually have a business that I would love to share with all of you.

Tea Time Events is a Bespoke Vintage Pop Up Tea Party company. tea time events

 I have always loved baking cakes and delicious scones, and my Mum is a wonderful designer - in the past she has done window dressing for Mary Quant int he swinging 60's and up until a couple of years ago made beautiful hats and hair accessories.

  We decided we wanted to go into business together and created - Tea Time Events. We come to your house, office or any venue and create the perfect british vintage tea party, I bake all my own cakes and scones and we prepare the finger sandwiches and everything is fresh on the day.
  Our tea is supplied by Tea Forte and is loose british leaf tea.

  Our tables are stunning and there are 4 themes, traditional vintage pink, antique, black and white and our lovely white/ivory table. Any occasion can be celebrated by having a vintage tea, Birthdays, anniversary , weddings, hen parties and so much more. 





On Sunday last week I exhibited at a Wedding fair and it was wonderful for people to see our beautiful wedding table and people were able to try all my lovely cakes, I made Carrot Cake, Victoria Sponge and loads of scones, it was a great day and we met some really lovely people.

I am very excited as we are visiting some potential clients this week - will let you all know how we get on and will update pics of delicious cakes and even some of my recipes.









No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment