Saturday 4 October 2014

Emma Babb's Tandem Sky Dive page

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I have always wanted to jump out of a plane - not without a paracute of course - and for someone who is not that keen on flying it will be a challenge in itself to get me in a plane that small with no duty free or alcohol  - however this challenge is on October 5th 2014  - which is my 41st Birthday and I had to try and better my 40th!

Noah's Ark is an expanding children's hospice service, serving life-limited or life-threatened children and young people, and their families, living within the communities of Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington. Our aim is to support these families, delivering flexible services that encompass the whole family - enabling them to live positive lives and face the future with hope.

So please instead of a Birthday present this year please donate to this charity and in return I will chuck myself out a small plane!

Thanks so much
Em xxxx






visit her page:


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment