Saturday 7 February 2015

a German thank you:-)

I need to do this..:-))

my special thank you to you Selene for all your amazing work and help.
we could never do what we do without you!!

and a big thank you for a fabulous festival day.we are very proud here in germany to have such an
amazing festival and the fact Berlin welcomed Damian Lewis was my highlight of course.
Thank you Mr.Lewis you came all the way from new York to Germany and made the day so special
and unforgettable for fans.

so and this goes to Emma...get well soon my Love.I need you in two weeks fully functional
and happy with me and we will have a great time.for sure:-)

and again THANK YOU to all of you for your visits and your feedback.
its still a great dream come true to do this kind of fan work with you:-))))
we are  happy to have you and to have all the wonderful projects ahead of us so the work continues...
happy weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment