Friday 6 February 2015

Forgive the bastards…

Forgive the bastards

In the past I was dealing with Bastards forever. If someone played bad games or hurt me I got mad  a very long time. Then one day I heard that thing called Karma and I thought about it again…a re-check is never a bad thingJ

And after the check I decided to forgive the bastards.because of love or I found a blessing religion…
Not at all!! I did it because of pure egoism.you know to forgive people is incredible good for blood  pressure and believe me it cost you less pimples because being angry and frustrated it bad for your skin. Anger gives you wrinkles and keeping disappointments can be really affected your heart.
But the biggest reason is the only person you really punish with it is yourself.
You sitting in prison of your miserable feelings and your enemies probably enjoy their life in the meantime.

You will ruin your days and the bastards don’t even know about.
What a ridiculous imagination to think about. you feel bad and the bastard  feels fine.
So let’s learn how to forgive people and never forget: “God sees everyone” J))
And think how much great time you get back in the next minute by stopping lamenting about
The sort of people we all meet from time to time.

The bastards we all meet in life and some of them hurt us a great deal but to be mad and sad for years only helps doctors and rehabs because it makes us sick and depressed.
Wouldn’t it be much more elegant to smile an honest smile at the guy who hurt you years ago and you meet again by chance in a bar…..with your new and much more attractive partner next to youJ
Believe me, be happy in your life that is a thing your enemies will detest most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment