Thursday 20 November 2014

BBC released first promotional pictures for Wolf Hall

not only the blog is waiting of the highly anticipated mini series Wolf Hall
coming to BBC2 in 2015 and to PBS on April 2015 a lot of fans around the world looking
forward to see Henry VIII and Cromwell in the adaption of Hilary Mantel`s bestselling novels
Wolf Hall and Bring up the Bodies....now first promotional pictures released and I am already
captured....but that's easy because we have clear departments here..

my beloved Blog Prof.is completely responsible for Brody news and to mourn Brody...she is actually
Prof.Brody....yes we love each other here and I cover up the Henry department because
that was my dream all those years to have Damian Lewis as Henry VIII so a simple glimpse
of Henry and my day is made...I hope yours too  so let`s finally share the new pics!!
Thank you to BBC for the release

copyright BBC


copyright BBC


copyright BBC




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment