Wednesday 12 November 2014

of course.....

Charlie Crews: Oh, okay, okay you're mad at me. 


Dani Reese: Mad, no I'm not mad. I mean I don't even think there is a word for what I am. I mean what you did to that husband, I kinda get, okay. I mean I guess I kinda get, but what you said to that wife... 


Charlie Crews: I know. That one was me. It was my fault, I take responsibility. I wasn't in the moment. If I'd stayed in the moment,
 if I'd stayed present, I would of been okay, but I didn't. I was thinking about where we're going next. So I left the moment just when I should have been completely in the moment, which is when people usually leave the moment, but the moment is just too much for, which is pretty much always too much. I was thinking about where we're gonna go next. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment