Wednesday 17 December 2014

A dream character that isn’t a dream anymore

Its half an hour ago that I agreed with Bahar not to write about a dream character
because I am busy but now its after midnight and the blog didn’t leave me as usual…

so Prof. Brody when you read this you will remind that special night on 23/11/14(thank you)
ok so actually I couldn’t write about my dream character because we start the blog a year too late for that…because my dream character all those years were surprise surprise Henry VIII.

I always dreamt he would take a role in a brilliant production and being a fabulous King.
No not because of his read hair but because Damian Lewis is able to make evil understandable.

Soames Brody…he shows us always there is more under the surface and that it would be too easy
To just say a certain person is good or bad because it’s never that easy.   

And another reason for me was I was sure Damian Lewis could show Henry`s charisma
which I am sure he had and he is always describe that way a man who wanted to be loved by his
empire and who was able to sit with farmers other kings and women on a table and
each of them found him appealing for completely different reasons.

And even if I admit that I am crazy about Wolf Hall so crazy that I did a little but loud enough
scream during times talks, the first time in my life .so embarrassing in the personal recap but hey I
missed a good scream during teenage time so I had to catch up.lol

but really, I can see even in those pics we saw that I will be in love with his Henry because
it’s the charismatic but probably a bit lunatic man I was talking about so thanks to BBC and
Damian Lewis my dream character came true and I should apologize in advance
For overloading the blog with Wolf Hall stuff once it will be broadcasted, please don’t leave lol
We will enjoy the History time here with great stuff and with actors like Rylance and Lewis
We can’t do wrong.

But first enjoy Prof.piece about her dreaming character coming so soon 

source bbc


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment