Thursday 11 December 2014

I give honor to my King:-)))

OK you all know by now we have certain camps here...my Darling Prof.still grieves
 for Brody and I truly hope Billions gets green light so Bobby can help her to get over Nick one day the only lucky girl here is our Emma because she fell in love with Charlie Crews years ago and that's the best guy she could get in fan world :-)))  yes  we love each other dearly..no worries:-)) but sometimes we getting a little bit overexcited ...no its just joking please enjoy your read!!

anyway I am the King supporter!! I can t wait to see Wolf Hall as a dream come true seeing
Damian as Henry and that's why I show you another pic of him now....get ready:-)



a twitter comment from today:
"Saw Wolf Hall last night with theQoA. Excellent stuff from , , & other,"
source:

thumbs up!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment