Friday 19 December 2014

Emma and the Blog

Why are you a Damian Lewis Fan and why you doing this Blog?

 I am a fan of Damian for many many reasons, I became a fan after watching Homeland and then Life, followed by the Forsyte Saga, and from there Watching Kene, after seeing him as so many different roles, I realised what an incredible actor he is and wanted more,  I wanted to be more than a fan and once I met Sabrina at Times Talks back in May, she was the one who gave me the opportunity to be more than just a fan and the reason I do the blog is so that I can write, as I wanted to be a journalist long ago, before marriage and babies, now I have my chance to write about a fabulous actor.


tell us about the Pros and Cons of Blogging? 
 The pro of blogging for me is getting to write interesting pieces for the blog, doing research, having to google Damian Day and night so as not to miss anything and being part of such a special family.  My one Con is that I have to learn how to update the blog myself and not just submit my work to poor Sabrina to do it .




What is your actual goal for DFI ?
 My goal for Dfi is to make it a household name, the more popular Damian is the more people will want to read about it - I would like the blog to become the one stop shop for Damian Lewis news



Who is your favourite Damian character and why?
Ooooooo that is such a hard question, I have a huge soft spot for Charlie Crews, but I do love a more natural Damian where he is talking with his British accent and is not overly made up - I have to say I love Milo and now we both share the same profession - Baker!!!
Which of the new projects are you looking forward most?
I cannot wait for Wolf Hall, but the fact he is back on the London Stage in May that has to be the best news of the year for me 
 describe yourself and Damian Lewis in six adjectives.  - Happy, Positive, Content, Friendly, Worldly and Trusting







No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment