Monday 8 December 2014

Tea Time Events – The Launch

Emma about her business launch..enjoy

Tea Time Events – The Launch

On November 7th saw the launch of my new business Tea Time Events, a  pop up vintage tea party company, who bring the complete party to your door.  We had a tremendously good reaction from all the people who were invited.  The launch took place at The Aldenham Golf Club.  I spent the entire day before baking cakes and scones.  I chose my favourite cakes to have on the day, Victoria Sponge, Carrot Cake, Coffee and Walnut Cake, Lemon Drizzle Cake and Cherry loaf.  




My mum who is the creative designer of the team and puts the tables together to look incredible had 4 tables to work with, she did chic black and white, classic vintage pink, antique and white/ivory.  Once the food was put out the tables looked beautiful and I was so proud of what we had both achieved.  I read a short speech thanking the people who were there to take the time to come, and then tea was served.  We had local press there and we have had some articles in the local magazines too.  So far several parties have been booked for next year and we are so excited.  It is wonderful having a company of my own and even better that I am doing it with my best friend, my Mum x



please notice: go and see the website and get yourself an unforgettable tea time!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment